Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten.

This is my baby getting ready to go to school! I can't believe that this day is here. It seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital with her. Here she is looking all grown up. I am not ready for this not even close...but unfortunately there is this little thing called a truancy officer that will prevent me keeping her home :). McKenna on the other hand can't get away fast enough which makes me want to hang on even tighter.


In front of our house.


Outside her classroom which is called "Spunky Monkeys"


Her back pack hook.


McKenna and her teacher Mrs. Benhe

At open house McKenna told me she was a little nervous meeting her new teacher. I was talking to Mrs. Behne and told her that McKenna was nervous, and she leaned in real close to McKenna and said "You know what McKenna I am really nervous too! We can be nervous together." And that was all it took...McKenna was fine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: