Friday, May 29, 2009

The Weekend..

I LOVE WEEKENDS...mostly. This is the only time Terry, McKenna and I get to have family time. (since Terry works 3pm - 3am Mon. - Thurs.) It I am always completely exhausted once Sunday night rolls around. We try to cram 5 days of fun family time into 2 1/2 days. UGH! I am so ready for Terry to have a first shift position at Walmart! He has never had a first shift position at any job he worked at! Ok now I am just whining :*( .

Anyway this weekend will be no different:
We are going to Muscatine to see Gracie in her dance recital & hang out for a while. On Sat. Terry is meeting a friend for breakfast, then later that night we are having people come over to video games and have fun. Sunday - Sunday School, Church, Mazzios, nap (hopfully), and just relaxing. I hope :). Throw a few trips to Walmart in there and that is our weekend.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!

No comments: